Recently Completed Projects
At All Elements Mechanical, we understand that lowering energy bills and keeping heating and cooling costs as low as possible are not just concerns in residences, but also in businesses. Whether your space is large or small, you want to ensure that you’re running it as efficiently as possible, and of course that means ensuring that your physical location is fully energy efficient.
An energy audit from All Elements Mechanical will provide you with practical solutions for streamlining your daily operations and cutting unnecessary spending on your energy bills—in the process, potentially saving your company big bucks.
All Elements Mechanical can also provide certification for multi-family housing under FGBC (Florida Green Building Coalition) and NAHB's (National Association of Home Builders) Green Standard.
How a Commercial Energy Audit Works
- Much like a home energy audit, a commercial audit will begin with an overview, wherein on of our skilled, fully certified technicians will use the most advanced technology to gauge your office or work space for energy effectiveness.
- Following the overview, your business will be given a full assessment—including recommendations for improvements that will increase your building’s energy efficiency.
- Finally, All Elements Mechanical will complete the installation and repairs that you have approved. Our technicians are certified in plumbing, electrical work, and HVAC services. We not only recommend the parts you need, but we install them promptly and with minimal disruption to your business!
Problems Solved with a Commercial Energy Audit
- High energy bills. Energy bills are a necessary expense for any business, but you shouldn’t be paying for energy that’s simply being wasted. Save costs and improve your operations budget with a commercial energy audit!
- Health risks. You would be amazed at how many people develop allergies or more serious illnesses due to the poor or hazardous air quality at their place of work. This could cause you a variety of problems in your business. A commercial energy audit will spot these problems and rectify them.
- Carbon footprint. Is your company undertaking the initiative to “go green” and help the environment? A commercial energy audit is a great way to make it happen.
Benefits of a Commercial Energy Audit
- Increase comfort. Whether you’re running a retail business or an office, it’s important to keep both your employees and your customers or clients comfortable; a commercial energy audit will highlight ways you can make your place of business conducive to workingor shopping.
- Lower energy bills. Reduce the cost of operating your building through a commercial energy audit, and start minimizing those monthly energy payments.
- Go green. A commercial energy retrofit is a great way to show that your business cars about environmental concerns—and that you’re making steps toward being fully environmentally friendly!
E nergy Audits and Analysis (ASHRAE) – Preliminary Energy Use Analysis and Levels 1, 2 & 3
ASHRAE Level 1 - Walk Through Analysis
Includes preliminary audit and a site visit by an energy auditor who focuses on low cost energy conservation measures and potential capital improvements
ASHRAE Level 2 - Energy Survey and Analysis
Identifies all appropriate energy conservation measures for a building and a financial analysis based on implementation costs, operating costs and attainable savings
ASHRAE Level 3 – Detailed Analysis of Capital-Intensive Modifications
Involves more detailed field data gathering and engineering analysis along with detailed project cost and savings information sufficient for capital investment decisions
A commercial energy audit will take into account everything from your building’s HVAC system to the plumbing, even the lighting—and it will all be geared toward reducing your company’s operational costs and ultimately helping your budget.
Call All Elements Mechanical today and inquire about a commercial energy audit!