If you’ve always solved your household energy concerns by calling a plumber or an Air Conditioning contractor, the concept of home energy audits may be unfamiliar to you. At All Elements Mechanical, however, we are in the business of caring for the full, inter-connected system that is your home, a system that includes electrical, plumbing, energy, and air conditioning. The certified technicians and Energy Raters at All Elements Mechanical are helping people all across Central Florida reduce their energy bills, and you could be one of them! A home energy audit will spotlight all the ways in which your home can run more smoothly, and with greater benefits to your wallet as well as to the environment.
How a Home Energy Audit Works
- It starts with an overview. Your All Elements Mechanical technician will evaluate the integrity of the structure and the extent to which the systems are working in harmony. Everything from infrared thermal energy to a blower door test will be implemented to gauge the extent to which your home is maximizing its energy efficiency.
- After the overview, there will be an assessment, in which All Elements Mechanical will evaluate the modifications that need to be made and provide you with their recommendations.
- Finally, installation. You choose the work that you want performed. All Elements Mechanical’s technicians are certified in plumbing, electrical work, and Air Conditioning installation and maintenance. They are able to not just make recommendations, but implement promptly and seamlessly!
The dirt on the floor indicates air infiltration detected during blower door test.
Problems Solved with a Home Energy Audit
- High energy bills. Looking to reduce your energy bills? Look no further than All Elements Mechanical. We help make energy efficient homes, which means we can help you maximize the way you’re using your electricity and ultimately make your bill as low as possible.
- Household discomfort. Are you totally comfortable in your home? Many of us would be hesitant to answer that question, due to the reality of rooms that are hotter or colder than the rest of your home. But that’s a problem that a full energy audit can help remedy.
- Health risks. You would be amazed at how many people develop allergies or more serious illnesses to the poor air quality in their homes. All Elements Mechanical will evaluate your ducts and ultimately find a way to promote the healthiest possible airflow within your home, something that could significantly increase your standard of life.
- Carbon footprint. Are you interested in doing something to help the environment, but uncertain of exactly what you can do? All Elements Mechanical is an Energy Star certified company, able to help you “go green” all from within the comfort of your own four walls!
Benefits of a Home Energy Audit
- Increase comfort. First and foremost, it should be said that an energy retrofit is something that can significantly, appreciably change the level of comfort in your home. Are there parts of your house that are difficult to cool, or never seem to get warm? All Elements Mechanical wil give you the answers you need to make your home more comfortable and efficient.
- Increase your home’s value. It isn’t just about comfort, but about value, as well. An All Elements Mechanical energy retrofit takes into account all the systems in your house, as well as the structural integrity, which means these are improvements that could significantly increase the worth of your home.
- Lower energy bills. There is simply no better way to lower those electricity bills than to start using energy more effectively—which is what an energy retrofit is all about!
- Go green. If you’re concerned about the size of your Carbon Footprint, but don’t know what to do to shrink it, a home energy auditis a great first step. It’s an easy way to be responsible and earth-friendly with the way you consume energy, while simultaneously increasing your own comfort and saving money.
Your energy audit and the subsequent recommendations will take into account not just plumbing or Air Conditioning work, but will also take a comprehensive view of interior duct design and the overall structure of your house, which means you’ll be maximizing energy savings and also air quality. An energy audit can make your life more comfortable and save you money. Choosing All Elements Mechanical as your Home Performance Contractor ensures that you will recieve prioritized reccomendations and an easy ecperience with experienced, reliable and professional members of our team.
Thinking About Buying a Home? Get information about a EnergyGauge® rating (PDF).
Contact All Elements Mechanical today to schedule your energy audit today!